The P8222 delivers a solution for flush mount, for both residential and commercial markets. In addition, the P8222 is wet located, Title 24 - JA8 - 2016 and is a cost effective solution for fire rated applicaiton. The P8222 luminaire unites performance, cost and safety benefits.
- White finish.
- Diffused polycarbonate lens controls direct glare from the LEDs.
- Simple snap in installation for J-Box.
- Die-cast aluminum construction with a powder coat paint finish.
- Flicker-free dimming to 10% brightness with many Triac/Forward Phase dimmers (See Dimming Notes).
- Can be installed in a 4 inch inch J-Box with 1 1/2 inch inch depth.
- Lumen output and distribution comparable to a 100W incandescent lamp.
- Suitable for use in IC or NON-IC Applications.
- Meets California Title 24 - JA8 - 2016.
- Lamping Color Temperature: 3000 K Kelvin
- Lumen Output: 1170 lm
- CRI: 90 CRI
- Expected Lamp Life: 50000 Hours
- Can unit be mounted up and down? No
- Canopy Shape: round
- Dimming Compatability: Lutron AYCL-153P, Lutron AY-600, Lutron TGCL-153P, Leviton 6674, Leviton 6672
- Dimming Range: 10%
- Room Recommendations: Bathroom, Bedroom