Three-light bath & vanity from the Replay Collection, smooth forms, linear details and a pleasingly elegant frame enhance a simplified modern look. Fixture can be mounted up or down. Brushed Nickel finish.
- Mounting Direction: Up/Down
- Back Plate Height: 5.13
- Back Plate Width: 5.13
- Shade Included: Yes
- Shade Dimensions: 3.94 x 5.13
Progress Lighting Replay 3 light vanity wall light P2159-09, P2159-31
- 22" Wide - Measured from furthest outside edge to edge.
- 7.875" Tall - On this item it's measured from the bottom of glass to the top of the mounting canopy (highest point).
- 6" Deep - On this item it's measured from the base of the mounting canopy to the front edge of the glass.
- Weighs 4.9 lbs
- Backplate dimensions: 5" Wide, .875" Deep
- Height to center of mounting plate: With the glass facing up, the height from the center mounting point to the top of the glass is 5.25"
- Glass Dimension: 3.9375" Wide, 5.125" Tall
- Progress Family name: Replay
- Wall Mount
- Can be mounted up or down
- Steel Construction, Plated
- Dusk to Dawn: No
- Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel or Black
- Glass: Etched painted white
- Number of lights: 3
- Lamps NOT included
- Socket type: E26 porcelain
- Maximum wattage 100 watt incandescent
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Incandescent, LED or Fluorescent light bulbs can be used with standard socket base
- Comes with all mounting hardware
- Hard wired
- UPC number 785247194476
- 1 year mfg warranty limited
- Wire length 6"
- UL-CUL listed
- Damp Location Listed
- Title 20: Yes
- Title 22 & 24: No
- Energy Efficient: No - This fixture would be highly efficient if used with LED light bulbs
- Dark Sky: No
- JA8: No
- Question: Can this be mounted with glass up or down?
- Answer: Yes, it can be mounted either direction. There are rings that hold the glass to the sockets to secure them.
- Question: Will this item rust in a bathroom?
- Answer: Possibly. We have noticed that in some regions of high humidity or close to an ocean, these metallic light fixtures may show signs of rust after some time. Painted light fixtures tend to age much better in these regions.
- Question: Is the glass available to purchase if I break one?
- Answer: Yes, please contact us for part numbers and pricing.
Installation Help and Tips
- Always consult your electrician before doing any light fixture installation
- Use 2 people to aid in installation. One person to hold the fixture while the other installs and wires it.
- Use the supplied bracket and only attach to a certified electrical box.
- LED bulbs are always recommended. Select a warm color temperature in the range of 2700K to 3500K. LED bulbs above 3500K will tend to be on the blue side of the color range, making rooms feel cold and uninviting.
- We recommend using a 7watt led lamp. You can find it here
About this Series
The Replay Collection from Progress Lighting is a transitional modern family of lights. Features include a simple modern body design with white glass that is sleek and elegant. This family of lights is available in several finishes and different light fixture types. Whether you're looking for chandeliers, pendants, bathroom vanity lights or flush mounts, the Replay familty is sure to have something to fit your need.