Springer is a statement-making ceiling fan with a rustic flair and Antique Nickel finish and White Barnwood blades. The 12-blade, 60 in ceiling fan was inspired by the form and function of a windmill and is ideal for Farmhouse, Industrial and Transitional interior settings. A full function remote control with batteries is included along with a dual mount canopy that accommodates flat or sloped ceilings.
Progress Lighting Springer Model Farmhouse Style Ceiling Fan with 12 Blades 60"
Ceiling Fan Dimensions
- Fan Diameter: 60" - Measured from tip to tip of the blades
- Motor: DC-165
- Blade Pitch: 22°
- A - 17.38" - Measured from bottom of fan hub to ceiling, when mounted with supplied down rod (8")
- B - 13.19" - Measurement is from the bottom of the fan blade to the ceiling, when mounted with supplied down rod (8")
- C - 8.38"
- D - Canopy width is 6.06" Wide
- Weight: 35.5 lbs
Ceiling Fan Details
- 12 Blade Windmill Style
- Powerful and quiet DC motor
- Blade Finish: Antique Nickel with White Barnwood blades, Architectural Bronze with Distressed Walnut blades
- Metal Finish: Antique Nickel or Architectural Bronze
- 6 Speed Handhel Remote Included
- Reverse function: Yes
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Slope ceiling adaptable: Yes - Must be less than 22°
- Airflow: 6377 CFM
- Energy Consumption: 32 watts (no lights)
- Down rod included: Yes - 1" diameter X 8" Long
- Light kit adaptable: No
- ETL dry location listed
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- 80" of lead wire included
- Estimated yearly energy cost of $6 to operate
- Energy Star Listed: No
- Question: Can this fan be mounted on a vaulted ceiling?
- Answer: Yes - Ceiling cannot exceed a 22° pitch
- Question: Does this ceiling fan come with a remote control?
- Answer: Yes - It is supplied with a 6 speed handheld remote control.
- Question: Does this ceilng fan have a reverse function?
- Answer: Yes - there is a reverse button on the remote control included.
- Question: Can this fan be mounted close to the ceiling?
- Answer: No - This fan is not hugger adaptable
- Question: Can the remote control be hard wired into the wall?
- Answer: No - The remote control provided is a hand held. It is supplied with a mounting cradle for storage
- Question: Can a light be added to this fan?
- Answer: No - This fan is not light kit adaptable
- Question: Can I buy a longer down rod for this fan?
- Answer: Yes - Available down rods are... 12" #P2603-81, 18" #P2604-81, 24" #P2605-81, 36" #P2606-81, 48" #P2607-81, 60" #P2608-81, 72" #P2609-81
- Question: What is the size of room recommended for this fan?
- Answer: A room no smaller than 400 sqft is recommended for this model, 20ft X 20ft
- Question: Can this fan be installed outdoors?
- Answer: No - This fan is only UL listed for indoor, Dry locations
- Question: Are the fan blades reversible?
- Answer: No
- This ceiling fan is required to be mounted to an electrical box that is reinforced directly to a ceiling joist or wood beam.
- Never mount a ceiling fan to a standard 4" electrical box that is nailed to a joist.
- A reinforced ceiling fan brace box is recommended for installation.
- You can find an installation video here